2013 m. sausio 27 d., sekmadienis

Fake account

I am so not in the mood today, I could actually kill someone. Also, I haven't done anything good today, because yesterday we with some friends and parents had a birthday party for my little sister. It was quite good, except I wasn't in the mood at all to get wasted and start dancing. haha. I only worked on one piece of art today and it's shitty anyway, so this day is nothing good, like it was yesterday.
Do you remember times, when somebody makes a fake account and pretends it's you? I thought people don't do that anymore, but apparently, I've got a message today that one girl pretended to be me by the name April Hagga or something, never heard of it anyway. I knew that some people had the accounts on myspace using my pictures,  but apparently new girl has a myspace account too (still). I thought it is out of fashion. She also used to have a fb account too. So, this world is a strange place to live :D actually that sort of things never bothered me and I don't care. If she is happy using my pictures, then I am happy too.






Thank you, girl, for keeping my very old pictures, which I lost somewhere.

2 komentarai:

  1. not "this worId" - "this cyber worId'! :))) Kokia gotiska buvai! :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Nelabai, šitose nuotraukose jau buvau kiek paprastesnė :D dumbass cyber world :D

      Panaikinti