2013 m. sausio 5 d., šeštadienis

Untitled

This year started so good and now I am a sad ass. I feel overwhelmed and tired. This fatigue is conquering me and I want to sleep all day long. I also heard that this year will be the warmest year within 100 years (?). Not sure if this information is correct.
So, anyway, you may not know and you don't need to, that in a year I always get at least one request to be in some kind of photoshoot or to participate in a model contest (even though I am not that sort of girl, who could walk on the catwalk). So, this year I've got few request. One of them I did reject because then I used to go to the other school. And this month I've got two of them. But today I also realised how frustrating and ugly is modelling for any kind of job. There was this guy, who asked me to participate in his own contest, I had to answer some questions and so on, because he saw my pictures and he liked it and blah blah blah. I also saw his portfolio and that was a clear game. So, I felt like a shit after this dumb quiz and deleted the person from my contacts. Maybe I am overreacting to this, but it was awful. Girls there are the dolls, who sell their bodies an they are also the same to these photofraphers or who the hell was that person. He hiself said that every single model is the same and you have to fight and not be gentle anymore. Wow, I wrote a whole bible of all this. Anyways, I instantly deleted this person from my contacts and now I am in a huge crisis. I was there even beore all this happened. I feel tired of tattooing a little bit and all the request. But sure, how would I live without all this? It is the constant money and I can live with that as long as I won't get tired. I wish I could work in the tattoo shop. But not now I guess.
Yesterday we, four people, got drunk again. I did not know that this wine was soooo strong. I tasted a little glass o it and I ended up feeding homless dog in our staircase. When I woke up and went to see the dog I instantly smelled the wrong smell and I saw that all staircase is full os poops he did.

Today's work:


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą