2013 m. sausio 26 d., šeštadienis

Mad about you

It is so good to post here almost on the daly basis. I can see my attitude changing towards most of my life aspects. But some of things just get back from the past. I remember myself as a kid watching "Friends" on tv, also there was one more tv show, which I enjoyed, it's called "Mad about you". It's about fresh married couple, their life in New York city and something more I can't remember. So, this morning, while eating breakfast I remembered it and watched the first episod. And I liked it: it's funny, quite realistic in some points and cosy. Now I am gonna keep watching it.


2 komentarai:

  1. Prisimenu!Rodos vadinosi "Pakvaisusi poreIe" :))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Jo, būtent :D ir niekada nesuvokdavau, kodėl taip išvertė šitą pavadinimą serialo :D

      Panaikinti