2013 m. sausio 2 d., trečiadienis

MothMouuth

Currently feeling dizzy and week after all the celebrating and not caring about tomorrow. Drinking some tea and reading my favourite blog these days. I found this inspiring girl from Finland, I have seen her on DA, but I accidently found her blog and now I am enjoying the new kind of inspiration, which is flowing across me. She is listening to the same music as am I and it feels nice to even find some old bands I've been listening, when I was a teen too. I even helped mysel with this blog, while I could not sleep, ecause I got drunk with my sister and friend and some people next door celebrated New Years with the loud music, singing and dancing. It was a terrible night, when I knew I won't get any sleep. It was morning, when they got to sleep. And since then I enjoyed this blog: Mothmouth


She is so damn pretty, I cannot take my eyes of her

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą