2013 m. sausio 29 d., antradienis

Paint it Black

I've been to the library yesterday and I brought a book, which I wanted to read in a while. Since I enjoyed a lot "White Oleander" I was always looking for some more books written by this author and yesterday I finally found one in the library. I knew that there is a new book "paint it black", I even saw it in the book shop, wanted to buy it, but I considered I should wait, because I don't actually like buying novels, I tend to buy only informative books, like biographies, history or art books. And I found it! So, I spent all the evening reading, at last! I tend to lose interest in reeading from time to time, but Janet Fitch woke me up again. I did not even know at first if I liked the book, but I always enjoy reading about art, music, different worlds and other similar stuff. Also I am willing to read Fitzgerald's "soft night", because I have it, at last!

Yesterday's work. Today I am totally free, I took this day off because I am waiting for my brand new ink to come, it has stuck in the customs (?).

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą