2013 m. sausio 22 d., antradienis

Photoshoot

It's been a long time I was planning a photoshoot in the snow or rather maybe on the roof in the cold weather. Yes, I wish I actually could take some photos in the snow (of me or of some other models), but now it is quite impossible. Because half of the time I am working. Anyways, I did a little bit of it today, but I am not very happy about the results: cold weather ruined my hair and make-up, like always. Also, I've got fake eyelashes of which I was dreaming quite long, but they don't fit me. I don't get it. My eyes look smaller and I have natural quite long and thick eyelashes and the fake ones just make me look like a transexual (I don't even know how t write this word). They make no sense at all. And after all I've got just one good picture. My hands got so cold and I almost crashed my camera.




This is the only one I really like. The face looks to pale though, it's because the lightening, not because of the photoshop. When I was blond I used to whiten my face with photoshop :D
I wish I actually had a studio at home where I could take pictures whenever I want :)

2 komentarai: