2013 m. sausio 22 d., antradienis

Cosy winter

Yesterday It was a cosy and nice day, which I adored. I spent almost whole day at home (it is an advantage, when it's like minus 12 degrees outside), I have a free week after the last exam, actually one and a half, which I am gonna spend tattooing, drawing, painting, reading and taking some phtos also spending time with my family. I am quite happy about all this free time from university, even though it's my last year.
So, yesterday we started watching new TV show "Shameless". I quite liked it and all actors seem very nice ineed :) Also, we watched a movie "The other woman". I really enjoyed it, even though it was simple and it ended like more than a half of American movies. But I liked the plot, it was a little bit different.
It is so awesome to enjoy winter at last, I am feeling well and happy. And now I must tidy my room, to prepear for another tattoo and eat some yogurt.
Also I want to brag that my love ordered me a drawing tablet, not a Wacom or Monoprice though, because Wacom seems to be too expensive for me at the moment, having in mind that I don't know if I will really like to use it, never did it before. And we decided that for the price I could afford myself, the best choice was "huion". Even though this brand is from China originaly (I think so), it is even more sensitive than Wacon and you can send it way cheaper to LT. Also there were some really good reviews about this drawing tablet. I hope I will enjoy digital painting and that I will learn how to do that properly.


Some shity quallity pictures. But it's even better than photos from the photoshoot today




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą