2013 m. sausio 4 d., penktadienis

Lonely Fridy

A total madness today. Done two tattoos and now I am free, I am actually free and I don't want anything to do, just browsing through some Gothic/model/darkness blogs. Maybe I did not draw anything or did not do any homework either, but I actually managed to find a singer, whose voice and style I enjoy a lot and now I am listening to all his songs. But I especially liked this one:

It's been a while I spent a lonely Fridy like this. I also thought of puring some wine for myself, but I instantly thought of my health and so on. But when I actually think about  it - one glass of wine a day is healthy indeed. Will think about this opportunity.
This day is a day, when you need to think everything through.

2 komentarai:

  1. Daugumai sitas penktadienis liudnas. Jau nei vienas sianden man ta rase :) Tu nors vyno turi! Man jau antra karta siandien galva skauda..oras kazkoks..

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Man ir galvą skaudėjo :D kažkas rimtai negerai su tuo. Ei, liūdna man, kad taip tau :(

      Panaikinti