2013 m. sausio 7 d., pirmadienis

Terrible day

This day was a terrible one. But now I am safe at home. A total disaster, like a total one :D going from one place to place, copying tones of copies and felt the lack of coins, nothing was working and so on. Blah blah blah. Then got to the uni and remembered that tomorrow the exam is waiting for me, wow, the last day. It's just a review of our drawings, but still, I had no time to prepeare myself, not even talking about drawing something additional. Missing all the busses, elevators....
But I have some news, in two months my braces won't be bothering me anymore. The same month my love's nose will be operated too. What a luck. But my pain is far away from me now. Yes, I did suffer some pain because of the braces, especially because of the wisdom teeth. Dentists had to take them all out and I swear I never felt anything as painful as that. The pain, which was caused by braces, wasn't as half bad, as it was when they took of my wisdom teeth. And now this is almost over. I am scared too, I have to confess. Being without dental braces again, smilling even more and looking good in photos. Am I ready for this? :D
Anyways, the day would not be so bad, if I could feel a little bit safer about the future. I know I should not think of this at all, but I do and it bothers me a lot today.

When he is sleepy he looks damn sexy indeed. I wish he could join me this evening and drink some tea with me. eh

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą