2013 m. sausio 13 d., sekmadienis

Budha and Travelling

Yesterday was great indeed. I got one of the best grades from the phylosophy exam and also spent some really good quallity time with my course mates. I really enjoyed it and I am looking forward to next Fridy.
But there is something I am obssesed with recently. It's travelling and Budhism. Budhism is not a religion, but even if people call it religion, it is the best one. I love it, I am willing to buy a Budha's sculpture for my home, when I will have it. I am also always searching for some books about that. I find it totally amazing, it calms me down a lot. I am not religious at all, but I believe in something greater than just casual reallity, I used to practice meditation and I am willing to start it again, also I am waiting for yoga.







These are my best findings. I also enjoy the sharp photography very much, especially when it's something so beautiful as mountains or sculptures and amazing places all over the world. I wish I won't have to save now for my new plan, because I would take all the money from my accaunt and I would definitely go somewhere nice and calm. My one of the biggest dream is to visit Nepal.

4 komentarai:

  1. Pries menesi parsisiunciau 12Iaidu apie Budizmo pazinima, bet vis neprisiruosiu paziuret

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. O kaip vadinas maždaug? Aš dažniausiai ir neprisiruošiu :D

      Panaikinti
    2. ivesk i youtube Discovering Buddhism ir rasi, yra 12 Iaidu ;) bet as ameniskai parsisiunciau is torrentu (rus.kaIba)

      Panaikinti
    3. Ačiū :) pavydžiu, kad moki rusiškai :(

      Panaikinti