2013 m. sausio 23 d., trečiadienis

Roses again

I kinda didn't have time today even to eat. I should prepear myself a dinner but I am so lazy. But I am still so happy, when I am tattooing and I can see a little progress in my recent works. Today I did two tattoos for people, who I tattooed some time ago. One friend, who super likes tattoos and I did so many roses on her. Now she wanted some roses too, but we could not finish the tattoo, because her baby was crying all the time, she was moving a lot and I could not achieve anything better in these conditions. So, I decided that all the filling and shadows we will leave for some time in the near future.
I am so boring, I have nothing more to say, except maybe that I am so waiting for my drawing tablet!

As I said before I could not achieve anything better because of the stuff going on around: full apartment of friends, not my home, baby and uncomfortable place for me to sit. I should not do this again, tattooing at somebody's home is quite dumb, but I had no choice. Also, there is a flu around here and I am quite scared that I could get one too.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą