2013 m. sausio 25 d., penktadienis

Becomming an artist

I thought today I'll go to the library and drag some books home, because it's my favourite activity in the world. Wondering among books and searching for tresures, amazing feeling. But I wasn't in the mood and I had no one to go with, also I really should start painting and exercising (the thing I am slowly dieing without). The thing is, I was willing to start attending yoga after these two weeks, but now I am thinking of gym again. Am I wrong and do I really need all this stretching? I mean, I want some muscles on my legs, summer is comming. And now this week and the upcomming one I am exercising at home. Boring stuff this is.
So, instead of going somewhere or painting, I did another tattoo. I have quite a lot of people in my list and I have to pull myself together and finish all of them in 10 or less days. Also, I downloaded a really nice book about digital painting. But it's hard to read it while you haven't got a drawing tablet and you actually can't learn anything wthout it. So, it's just no use. Alo in the near future I want to buy one more tresure in fr my library and my brain. I should hurry up maybe, because the information which is given in that book would serve for my final paintings... Hm...

It really contains some of great stuff inside. I've seen so many good things in it that I am willing to use this book for being a better artist. I never wanted to be an artist more than I do now...

This tattoo, which I did today, actually has a great and deep meaning behind... I am proud of this guy a lot/

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą