2013 m. sausio 17 d., ketvirtadienis

Wanderlust

I am again, like every single winter, waiting for the spring to come. I am full of inspiration and money, which I would looooove to spend on the travel somewhere far away from here. But I have this quite huge plan in my head and I know I won't calm down until I will make it come true. After I will do this, you will notice, or won't some changes in my life or face or whatever. But something will be different. I am also lookng forward to seeing myself after two years with braces. I hope, as my friend said, I will look pretier.
So, tomorrow is this last review, I never felt this unhappy and bad about the review yet in my whole life. I know I did not achieve anything good and it tears me appart. My paintings never looked uglier to me and I haven't got plenty of them. Of course, because I was busy tattooing. And I will continue it after this exhausting week. I wish I had some chocolate today, we are dieing here. So, tomorrow me and my course mates are arranging a little party. Looking forward to this a lot. I really need to take off all this.... dunno.

While painting I managed to watch 3 movies. That one I've been waiting to be released and I finally made it. It was a little bit tacky, but I loved that it wasn't serious enough, which I needed a lot that day.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą