2014 m. kovo 18 d., antradienis

Before Midnight

Few days ago I watched a movie I was willing to watch since it came out, it was "Before Midnight". This is I wanna say the last piece of a movie trilogy "Before the Sunrise" and "Before the Sunset". I am guessing not a lot of people like these movies, because there are no acton at all. But I loved all 3 movies, especially first ones. They met few decades back, when they were young. Fell in love during the night. Then the decade past and they met again. And now they have two children and just keep living normal lives. The thing which I like in these movies and especially in the last one is the reallity and no bullshiting. I hate movies where only pretty women act and everything seems so wow and amazing, because in life it's most of the time simple. But this beauty hides in simplyness. There is not much to say about this movie though, you have to see it yourself. I am giving it thumbs up, it was tasteful for me and I liked it.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą