2014 m. kovo 11 d., antradienis

I need Job!!!!

It was a free day here in Lithuania. We suppose to celebrate our freedom and be happy. I liked that people in Lithuania are waking up a little bit, hence getting out on the streets, wearing scarfs with flag colors, or just driving a car with a flag attached to it. I really liked it and feeling like people are falling in love with their country.
Since I don't have any more tattoos (almost), maybe it's the end, maybe not, therefore we got out today. Me and my love went to watch some birds and to get some fresh sea air. I was free of my lectures today and it felt great, but I'll have to catch up a little bit with that. Anyway, so we went back by foot. That was my desire and in the middle of the path I thought we should visit my older sister. So that's what we did. After that we went for some groceries and then I gone wild. I bought grey blouse for exercising from H and M (I will try tomorrow to go the gym and ask what's the price) and an awesome bra with black I wanna say stripes. That would be a great day if I would feel great inside. But on the other hand we planned a little bit and we are thinking of USA idea.... this summer. Not sure though :(




This spring is one of the hardests for me and my psychology. I am just hopping to get well soon. I need Job!!!!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą