2014 m. kovo 21 d., penktadienis

Military jacket

Hey babes. I've been up and down for few past days, but I am holding on. I am so happy though that I had some people to come to me and say - "hey, it's gonna be fine." Also thankful for my friend Justina, who  invited (or I invited myself most likely, because she does not have money to come to Klaipeda) to Kaunas and I am gonna tattoo her + her friend. And I believe we will spend time greatly and awesome, like most of the time when I am with her. Also tomorrow is my Love's not official birthday, his Birthday is on 23 th, but we're gonna celebrate (I hope so) it tomorrow. And then I'll show you his gift. I liked it myself too. But we're gonna celebrate it simply with his family, because we are saving money for USA. We have money for the tickets, but we will need soooo much more.
I've been saving a lot and never stopped doing that, however last night I ordered an awesome jacket, I've been wanting for ages. Like literally. I looooove military jackets so much. But coumuflage is not what was I looking for, I wanted navy blue jacket with golden stripes. I found one very affordable, vintage jacket in an awesome condition. I needed jacket so much and I found a vintage one in a good condition. I would've have to buy one anyways, but it would be even more expensive and it would be ruined almost instantly. I had so many similar experiences.

It was the closest of what I was looking for. I am just hoping it will fit me well. I looove military jackets, omg.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą