2014 m. kovo 23 d., sekmadienis

My weekend

This weekend was suppose to be awesome, it was in reallity. But inside of my mind I had this huge fight and felt terrible. Therefore my all weekend was more likely awful than awesome. Basically we had to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday yesterday, I had to spend titme with my sisters and apparently to participate in a photo shoot, of which I got to know almost the last day. Anyways, I did everything I requiered of myself this weekend, but I still cannot feel any satisfaction. Why? Maybe because I don't have a lot of tattoos, I don'y have money and I look terrible in all the photos. I am just hopping I don't look like that in reallity. I mean the photos and make up were alright, but seeing yourself in some other light is not what I intend to do right now. Also dark make up does not suit me, because my face is very dark itself :D




I totally look like I am not me. Well....





He got a go pro camera from me. His all time dream haha



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą