2014 m. kovo 4 d., antradienis

I did it!

Last night I prepeared for this extream thing for me. I am not a huge fan of penetrating anything into my skin, I am even kind of afraid of needles. Even though I had like 10 piercings back when I was a teenager, I also have one tattoo and I am tattooing myself. Therefore I thought of this amazing opportunity to finally tattoo myself. I chose to tattoo a foot, because i Did not think I could finish it. I was right about the pain, it was ridiculously bitching. I wanted to smack something because of it. Especially on the middle of foot. One side wasn't that bad. That is why my tattoo doesn't look too compleate.


Also you may know about the situation in Europe at the moment. First I was afraid, I was panicking and almost praying, now I feel Like I totally lost the track of what is happening. And it feels great not knowing what is happening for real. Because I hate politics, they don't give a damn about nothing and no one, except themselves.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą