2014 m. kovo 30 d., sekmadienis

Weekend mini shoot

Yesterday was a quite great day atcually. I haven't been spending any time alone for a half of year now and it felt great to be mostly alone for a whole weekend. Despite few people I had to tattoo and my parents. But it's not the same anymore. And I went for a walk alone, took some shots (of myself). I took my tripod, however I forgot to take a little part which gose between my camera and a tripod. Therefore I was carrying it around for nothing. And my camera wasn't charged, so not much to show. Not a good and prepeared photographer.



So, I was wearing my black dress with white collar from "the cult label". Unfortunately I already found some disadvantages, for an instance that it is way too short :D If I would've been wearing leggings, my ass would've show most of the time. But oh well, it will be good during summer I guess. 




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą