2014 m. kovo 16 d., sekmadienis

Stephen Hawking

After a week of struggle I feel a little little bit better now. My sister wrote me this morning and invited to visit our parents. So we went. I had a blast watching planes with Paul's brother and keeping a track of them. That was amazing. But this is not what I want to talk about. First of all I wanted to thank a few readers that actually payed attention to my poor state. I felt so...strangely loved I guess. Most of my friends actually totally forgot me, but apparently some strangers care about me even more sometimes. And it felt so great knowin that people in this world is actually all brothers and sisters. Sounds like I am a Christian haha.
One person actually also inspired me to wake up this morning and keep going. It's Stephen Hawking. I never thought I will pay attention to the guy. I thought "Well, he is considered to be the smartest guy on planet now living. This can't be right.". But I watched a movie and I got so inspired, so even blessed with this amazing personality of his. I know he is not a perfect human being, but travelling into the space while sitting in a wheel chare sounds pretty much awesome to me. Also this human figure seems never to give up, while not being able to care for himself. In some scienes I even felt some tears dropping on my hands. So, I guess you should watch it  yourself. Well, he is so inspiring, I have no words. And I thought that we have both hands, legs and can move any muscle in our bodies, but we can't achieve shit in life. What is wrong with some of us? With people like me?


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą