2014 m. kovo 26 d., trečiadienis

Scared of the Future

I am feeling like these studies are trying to finish me. I wasn't feeling too good, as you may remember, those few past weeks. However Yesterday I totally lifted my spirit up while reading some travel blogs. Half of the night before going to sleep I was dreaming of awesome countries I want to visit, especially USA now and I was too ecxited to sleep. Also knowing that this weekend I maybe will se my dear Friend again after few monthsr of not seeing her. I woke up with this quite strange and maybe at some point beuaitufl mood, but I got to the lectures and it toally finished me :D We are counting a lot and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays it is unbearable. Today I did not even get a single thing. I am not actually sure where will I go if I will fail at these studies, or what will I do with Art bachelor degree. Awesomness. I am thinking of volunteer work, because you can find so many places where volunteers are wanted. I would love to go to Spain at first, to continue studying the language. After all maybe it wouldn't be so sad.

I kind of like this hair color on me now. Would not want to go back to black


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą