2014 m. kovo 18 d., antradienis

I suck twice

I am actually dreading for tomorrow this day. First of all I am not totally recovered from my mini "depression" (I just really dislike this word) and also today I (at last) joined gym. I was postponing it too much and I realised I cannot save money and be unhealthy. I chose to start living and even if I am not too happy about my life right now, I will try to make it better. So I started exercising and it felt great, but I am dreading for tomorrow, because I know how muscles hurt after that sort of activity. I am just hopping I'll be able to wake up from my bed. Last time I attended real gym (not my exercising at home gym) I could not properly work the next day and I really was about to cry when trying to wake up from bed, the legs were so sore I barely could walk.
Yesterday I felt like it's getting better a little bit. I met my older sister, we chated for few hours in a cafe. I got to draw one work for money and I am trying to do my best with all the time managment. But I am still very sad because of the lack of tattoos and this spring really sucked the life out of me. Well... Things happen (bad things). I also lost one of my best friends I guess, but who is counting? And oh I suck again at my studies.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą