2014 m. kovo 13 d., ketvirtadienis

Broke broke broke

I could not feel worst at this point of my life. Unless maybe some of my loved people would die. But this feels like a death of something within me. If not my own soul. I feel empty, not in the mood to do things. I feel like this is going to the end. My, for an instance, tattooing. I counted so much on that and I left with nothing in the end. Also I feel locked in my apartment with no money and a small amount of food. I don't have anywhere to go. All of my friends abandoned me and my sisters already have their families and jobs (what I don't have). We're planning on going to USA this summer, I have no idea how will I gather the money for spending time there. I am sitting here, never felt so bad in my life, wondering what else is waiting for me (most likely nothing). I am so not in the mood to get up and go to the lectures. I am sure that I am gonna read a book if I am going there.... yesterday I was about to shave my head at last. But I was drunk as fuck.... Well, I am broke, guys. And nothing good can come out of this. I am sure it's better not to sare this information, but I don't have to loose a damn thing, because I don't have nothing at all.

I really like this song today

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą