2014 m. kovo 7 d., penktadienis

Isolated

Hello peeps. What is up? I myself have been spending lots of time outside. The weather is at last bearable, so we keep walking around my home town. Since I had few tattoos planned today and some more business here. However I feel not too well recently. Feeling too not free and also hopeless at some point. I always said that it is a gift to be an artist, but also it comes with a huge price. You most of the time feel mopy. Or too excited. Well, I try to adopt Buddhist view in life more. But as you may see I am a total failure.
So, my oldest sister at last got a job and this week was her first one. She is working in a hospital, as she was dreaming about. She is a real psychologist now and I could not be more proud of her. Also she is getting married too (like my little sister), but it will happen next winter. Looking forward. My little sister also got a job. So I am feeling kind of empty, left out and as always a white crow in a family. I don't have a formal job, I only tattoo on my spare time (don't have too much job recently), I still fucking study and I am stuck haha, and not getting married.

Today's tattoo. Originally all the sides weren't even or straight, but I ended up doing them more straight, so now it looks awkward. I also tattooed my Bf recently, but only gonna show the pic when it's healed this time.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą