2014 m. kovo 25 d., antradienis

Resurrection

Yesterday I took a day off of internet and some people. I can sometimes do that and I like it, because I felt way better. I do not care that I don't have much job anymore, I just try to enjoy my free time. Also, I shouldn't have any free time now, I should start studying and writing my science project anyway.
Yesterday though I spoiled myself by going to the library, because I was so cought up with Simone de Beauvoir and her "The second sex", because it's a really big book and aside from that I was reading few other books. So I got tired of books full of information, because It's all I read recently, therefore I took a Tolstoy's "Resurrection". I love Russian realism so much. And I adore Dostojevski + Tolstoy + Chekhov. And I like the book a lot. So I was so much into it yesterday. Also we are rewatching "The Office". Don't actually know why haha.
We are still planning on going to USA this summer. I don't know, anything can happen and all the plans can get ruined. However I am so happy that we had to get electronic edition before buying tickets, because apparently my passport expiered. I did not know that passport has different validity than my ID card and I did not use it too much these past years. So yesterday I ordered a new one and now I just have to wait. To wait until the passport will be made, until we get electronic editions and then buy tickets. Then to save money again, and just go haha. I am so looking forward to this summer if everything will go as planned.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą