2014 m. kovo 6 d., ketvirtadienis

It's enough

Enough about the Ukraine, about world war 3 and shit like that. It seems that I cannot run from propaganda. People don't get it that it's fucking awesome for government to make you feel insecure, scared and unhappy. In any way, you shouldn't think about war yet until it didn't come. I don't have a TV and I try to read the less I can, but somehow this fucked up information just comes to you itself. For an instance I am going by bus and the driver is listening to the news on highest volume. I mean can a human being just live hers/his life? Some idiots with foolish armies play strategic games and we all suffer. For what actually?
So, please, shut the hell up for your own sake. Because it only makes you feel unhappy. I can see unhappy people all over the place and it's wrong. Enjoy today.





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą