2011 m. lapkričio 23 d., trečiadienis

Aerobic and lost photos

Back from aerobic. Very happy having a chance to exercise for free once in a week. I just hope that My new plan about the driving school won't ruin the aerobic's classes. Also, I believe in a spring (would really like to try it) I will go twice, If I'll have enough of time. 

But enough about it. One more thing which I'd like to say: do exercises.. It is vital. I found myself lazy and walking, moving like a tree. After the aerobic I feel better, even if for one day: walking straighter and more confident. It's a pity it was only my second time, because I was sick the other week. And I found those classes too late. Or maybe not.

These are the old photos from the workshop of the summer in the nature. I looked awful. Yeah, and my hair was so short.






Why I am so bad at the painting, also don't spend too much time


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą