2011 m. lapkričio 1 d., antradienis

Hello again

Hello again, guys and ladies.
I had my journal here before and I decided to start one again. As I had some fans before and, so I can assume that I am not sooo bad at writting my own blog again.
In my previous blog I wanted to confess a little bit it of that a little bit of this, to improve my English. Now I would lik to improve my English and Spanish, who is with me? :) And also to share my inspiration with you. And also my artworks. Now I should introduce myself, I believe:

My real name is Vestina. Just Vestina. I've got used to this name so much. There was a time when I wanted o change it, I know that name carries a lot of stuff from the past. We all had experience in trying to change ourselves. But now the time has came when I feel great for who I am. (It's good to start a new blog, however).
I know, we all are in a big rush, nowadays. I am not the exception. But we should give us some time to sit and just enjoy life. As a move which I've seen recently (Eat. Pray. Love) says: meditate with Smile in your face and lungs. If I am correct. I would like to try it too.
I haven't got big experience in travelling, even though, it's my one of the biggest dreams. And this moment as I am writting here, I've realized I should just write down the places I want to visit, that would be more easy for dreams to come true. Ok, I always write so many windbags. I really missed wirtting. I don't spend a lot of time on the computer, and if I am using it, I want to do something what leaves an inmprint for others.
So, my name is Vestina. I live in two cities, in Šilute, my hometown at the weekends and in Klaipeda there I study fine arts. I am happy that I study such an important thing. I am also very interested in photography, fashion (a little bit) and sewing. In spiritual healing, mind power.
I like: reading, painting, drawing, going for a walk, travelling, drinking tea, good and strong people, God, letters (always welcome), flea markets, interios design, decor, parties (sometimes), photos, theatre, love, flowers, the past, history, literature, biology, traditional medicine, ecology, vegetarian food, good movies, my family, Italy, Latin America, good music.

My Favourite
books: are white oleander, the bridge through eternity
Movies: What the dreams may come, The Dreamers, Amelie from Montmarte, Silence becomes you, sex and Lucia and the list can be looooong enough
Food: I have not such a big passion for food this moment, but I am gonna awake some culinary skills, which I've got from my mother.
Drinks: Tea very often, coffee ocasionally, cappuccino a lot, water (the most amazing drink for me), apple juce (like a lot)
Music Bands: Salem Al Fakir, The 69 eyes, Placebo, Amy Winehouse, Th Beatles, Nouvelle Vague, Marilyn Manson, the Doors, Devendra Banhart, Gentle waves
Music Style: Indie music (most of the time), Rock, Metal
Inspiring people: Frida Kahlo, Jim Morrison, Jurga Ivanauskaite, Gustav Klimt, my Grandmma

I don't know, I cou write a lot, but I think you will understand more about me later



Little bit of me

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą