2011 m. lapkričio 18 d., penktadienis

Mind power and...

Bad news are that I barely can walk with these shoes, or I'd say could barely walk with them, cause I've learned today how to walk with them, but the steps are so small and I have to use double efforts to reach my destination. Now I feel guilty that I bought those shoes, I want the plan A be mine. Blast.
So, today I've got braces on my bottom teeth. I hope it won't hurt a lot.

What is interesting, well I am again into this mind power thing a bit. Two years ago or less I was obsessed with the mind power thing and all those affirmations and positive thoughts. I really can only imagine that everything is based on your image, which you create inside of your head and no one can really help you to achieve anything in your life,just you. I always want to believe that I an change my life, that I am doing it right now. I know, we always complain about the lack of money and so. I have one too, and not only me, thousands of people next to me. But I firmly believe that I will always have some money for food and necessary things, like shoes or so. I also believe that I was born under the lucky star and I get what I want. Almost always. Even if I have no money for things I really would like to have or travelling, which is my passion, I believe that it is a temporary state. I will have enough money for everything I want. I have to believe in this. I also have to believe that these years in the university, wearing damn braces, going through emotional and physical pain, will pay off. I have to believe in this, because I would be depressed and depression didn't and won't help anyone to achieve their goals in life.
So, I started listening to lectures on my mp3 player about mind powers and how to get them. It's quite difficult, because you have always to train your mind. But if you are not into this and have so many things to do in one moment (Like me), positive thinking and affirmations will help you. Just think positively and don't be afraid to believe in things, which you thing are stupid. No one will know what is going inside of your mind.

I would like to change my life so much. Wish me luck and good luck for you

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą