2011 m. lapkričio 24 d., ketvirtadienis

My studies

I am thinking so much lately of changing my studies. Well, I found one place where I could study for free if I would pass all the exams very well. I would apply for studying clothes design, also photography, and maybe interior design. That would be great, because I am interested in all the things and I have a quite good foundation.. Well, at least I want to believe in this. Well, you see, one year and a half left for me to study in the University, and I am studying fine arts. But we don't get enough of lectures and  so on. But I can draw, I can paint, I've learned basics and I have a photography portfolio, and a drawing and painting too. I also have few dresses I've designed :D I am not sure yet and I have to decide before the spring. I believe in destiny, if I won't get through, that means it's not meant to be. And of course, my travelling would be postponed and all the dreams I created, also I would have to live in a capital city, which is damn expencive, and work and study. And not finding a job and worrying. Life is so interesting...


Some of the stupid clothes I've designed. I don't spend too much time sewing. I should do it more.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą