2011 m. lapkričio 11 d., penktadienis

The satanic bible

Well, I am not very religious I guess if I am reading satanic bible. But I am not a satanist or someone related to this. I am not against anything, I like meeting different people, understanding different truths and geting some new ideas.
So, today I started to read the "Satanic Bible". The thing is, I want to improve my English by reading something really interesting for me.
So. these are some quotes from the book:


"Blessed are the iron-handed, for the unfit shall flee before them - Cursed are the poor
in spirit, for they shall be spat upon!"
"Blessed are the valiant, for they shall obtain great treasure - Cursed are the believers in
good and evil, for they are frightened by shadows!"

"There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is
our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity!
Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth
Blessed are the strong, for they shall possess the earth - Cursed are the weak, for they
shall inherit the yoke!"

With some ideas I could agree, with some disagree.

Like always. There are no truths. I just don't like that sort of thing, which makes us be all the time just cruel and bad and hate our enemies, in this book. I can assure you, there is no need to hate someone, it's better to ignore. The hate roots into you and makes you all the time nervous and sick.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą