2011 m. lapkričio 13 d., sekmadienis

Mohsen

ok. My new blog is not going well. But I should start such an inspiring blog. Just don't want to waste my time, dear readers. That was nice to have hundreds of readers and now one or two.
Do you feel like sometimes you have to start living your own life, not trying to remember all the bad and good things, not trying to think about the future. Today I visited church after a long time. And now it's quite late and I should probably go to sleep but I wanted just to write something for you. Like that I really like watching "the fight of extrasenses'). Really do't want to use dictonary for this word and any other words today. And I fell in loe with this Iranian man Mohsen Naruzi. He is so good as angel and so pure. I totally fell in love with him. and I think that all the saint people should be like he is. He inspired me to get to old path of praying and meditating. Cause if you maintain good thoughts and balance in your soul, you will be blessed. Really.

Maybe it's too late to meditate today, but I'll do my best. Also, until spring I am gonna get up early, like 6 a.m. and will try to paint. I Hope I'll manage this.

And this is my newest artwork which I really love. I used only my thoughts. So I can assure it is unique. And the stamps are old too. But I believe it will go as a Christmas present. True happiness is only good than shared

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą