2011 m. lapkričio 22 d., antradienis

Driving Licence

Before the Spanish class I should rest a bit Had so many things to do today. Straight from the other classes I had to meet with my sister and then we went to a driving school t check when there will be a new class formed. And it's actually on 5th December. So soon, but I will have some time to consider this opportunity. Not really to consider cause I am consider, maybe to talk to my parents. But that is clear, because they will be happy for me to attend driving school and get a driving licence. If I will be good at it. Hope so. God, I am so scared, but so enthused. It will be my Christmas present, to have an opportunity to attend those courses. I will ask for my parents. Because they are quite expencive. Also... I am so scared. Haha. This is not soooo firmly, but I am definitely going to try it. Because after the new year those courses will be twice expncive.
Also, today, me and my little sister bought some presents for coming birthdays and some christmas gifts. Feel quite tired, after all, I walked with high heels. Duh.
And now: food and back to the University to Spanish Class

Driving would be such a big step for me

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą