2011 m. lapkričio 17 d., ketvirtadienis

Alice

Well, ok, the day turned out a bit different as I planed. But it was great. I accidentally found another shoes, also with high heels. Not black ones (a bit sad), again brown ones, but I liked them more. They were shorter. I can't find them on the internet, which is strange. But the more strange thing happened that yesterday I wrote about the bags I'd love to have and I accidentally found a bag. And my Fiance bought it to me. Lucky and Shallow. Because I couldn't spend ANY money on anything else, only on shoes. How good is to have a Fiance.

They look better in reality also on the leg

And you can also wear them like this


Totally fell in love with this bag from the first look. Even tough, I know it won't take long


Ok, maybe my taste in clothes has changed, so did I. Maybe I grew up a  little bit and I am a bit different than my course mates are for an instance, but it doesn't mean that I will be lame at the painting or something like that. Today I wish I could work more and  more and never stop. But I had, even if for today. After the lectures had a big shopping boom and driving home late and feeling dizzy a bit, so just sat together and watched friends. Never wanted to be a good painter so much as today. And it's sad that I am just maybe in the second level of all 10.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą