2011 m. lapkričio 3 d., ketvirtadienis

Jewelry

Today I really don't want to do anything else but only search for some inspiration. I have done all my works and I have settled down on the computer. And now as I have to finish some of my jewelry projects I've decided to search for some jewelry inspiration. Even though, I don't wear a lot of jewelry. Maybe because I don't have anything I really really would like to wear. Well, maybe one year ago I was totally mad about silver, now I fell in lov with gold. I love gold very much, however it's expencive. Well, and that's what I found today:






I love those turbans. Would like to have a photoshoot with one of them <3

These golden necklasses are adorable

I haven't seen anything like that before. It's a pitty I can't find any good big rings for myself



This one inspired me very much



And now, I should probably go and matrialize my new born ideas :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą