2011 m. lapkričio 20 d., sekmadienis

Drawing

I really want to share something with you, but I forgot. I eve forgot what I was doing today. I guess random stuff. But I think I remembered. It's like something related to drawing. As You know I am studying fine arts in the University and we have not such a really good education as well and I believe I have to try to do something more efficient by myself. So from yesterday I try to draw at least two hours a day. Because one of the Russian schools inspired me. I just adore Russian realism, I adore academic drawing and painting as well. I just can't act like I know how to draw, when I see their works, anymore. I look at them with the biggest envy and pity that I don't study there. So, I've decided to learn everything by myself, like I did it when I was a teenager.

http://practicum.org/index.php  Check this out. It's what I found. Their drawings are amazing. And here are mine. They are totally fallow.









I need to practice a lot actually

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą