2011 m. lapkričio 1 d., antradienis

My Family

So, my first entry here will be about my family. My blood is very hot (as it's normal to say in Lithuania (Where I live) forgot to mention), and that sort of people like their family a lot. I espcially love my parents, who are very good friends of mine:

They love each other so much, we all can just envy them their love story. Love them a lot.

This is my little sister Jolita who is very in  love with her car and almost never walks. She is studying hairdressing.

And she has I boyfriend who is a really nice guy

This is my older sister Inesa. This summer she graduated psichology bachelor degree and now is studying magister degree. She also has a boyfriend


The basics of my family.

But yesterday we had some great news from England, where my two cousins live. One of them had a new baby yesterday. We felt so happy for him




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą