2011 m. lapkričio 27 d., sekmadienis

Little rehearsing dinner

Yesterday we had a little dinner and lots of cake, champagne and good food. My cousin arrived to invite us to her wedding, me - as a photographer and my sister as her bridesmade. We had some really good time and lots of jokes and laugh.
I just found myself not drawing and painting at all. I don't want to become a dilettante. Really. Because I have seen enough. Even If it would be my last year as a real painter, I have to take maximum of it. Also, it's easy to criticize art, but not so simple to make it.
One more thing, I am thinking of changing my living place if my sister's boyfriend would agree to live with her, I could move to the students' hostel. I really want to move out, because I can't study there at all, and also I want to live all by myself. No more appartments and bills and matures and noise. If only my sister's boyfriend would agree. Also, those driving licences won't leave me alone... How many things I have to do. And this Spanish test on Wednesday... oh




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą