2011 m. lapkričio 14 d., pirmadienis

The festival of Journalism

Well well well. Vestina again wants to start something new. For an instance "the Festival of Journalism" in Italy. I want to become a volunteer very very much. God, help me to get through this new thing. I really want this, even if I will have to pay for the journey. Actually I could do the photographer's job. Ah. Really want to do this.
However like always, this is just a matter of success. I really want to do some volunteer work in the city there I am studying. Ok, I have some things to do, like aerobics, which I started few weeks ago, studies, love, parents, friends. I was willing to start working, but I couldn't get a job in the place I wanted to get it. Maybe I should write a motivation letter, but will I have enough of time for my studies? That was the question. So, I almost firmly decided to start volunteering. I hope I will get through. But I don't know if I really really want to wok with animals. Even though, I love them a lot

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą