2011 m. lapkričio 16 d., trečiadienis

Wind Bags

So, ok, I found new shoes for the winter season. Tomorrow going to buy them and you will definitely see them. I hope so. Have you noticed the strange thing, and do you even have it? When you need something, like a bag, and you start noticing bags everywhere. Yes, you understood good - I need a new bag. So, that's what I found on the internet, but I can't find it in reality. So, no bags for a while. And of course, Christmas presents. They will eat so much money. Tomorrow the first and most expencive one. 
















This is what it is. I really like expencive things. Maybe it's my biggest minus, maybe it's my biggest plus. I don't like having an enormous amount of cloths, shoes and bags (but I do, somehow). I like having just things what I really like to wear. Also, buying clothes can be harmful for the environment. So, think before you do it. 
(How shallow I am?)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą