2011 m. lapkričio 29 d., antradienis

New sweater

I haven't bought anything for myself like two months. Am I a shopaholic? Not really,maybe I was, but I realized that I won't fill anything with purchases. I have saved so much that I forgot to buy something for myself. I also don't have anything to wear for winter season.. So, today I bought one Christmas gift for my sister (it's a bracelet and earrings). And I bought something for myself, at last. I couldn't resist, it was a discount. :)


What do you think? Nice?

Another thing. I've spent 3 hours on the cafe with a book shop in one. I adore it. Just sitting there, drinking tea and reading the books you are not gonna buy. Today I red a book about success and fortune and mind power. The situation was different, because I never go there alone also never read about this stuff. I always spend all the time (most of all) on the art section or language or biography. I like reading about the movies, theatre, watching photographs, reading biographies (which, by the way, I love very much. They inspire me a lot), also watching painting reproductions and a lot of other stuff. But I can't find anything related to cloth design. So, I have red about how to get a fortune, and I liked it. The writer includes praying also. Which was a very beautiful thing for him to write. The author of the book was Napaleon Hill if I am right. So, if you are searching for a good present for someone, you can buy this book.
Muchos besos

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą