2011 m. lapkričio 4 d., penktadienis

Eat. Pray. Love.

Today's work officially finished again. Got a really nice letter from my pen friend, who I met in a festival. He is a very nice guy. I like recieving real letters. You feel so happy when you get one.
But today I thought I should write an entry about "Eat Pray Love". First of all I found this book in my mother's in law apartment... I didn't have anything better to do at that moment so I've started to read it. And I liked it from the first page. I don't know, I don't like popular fiction, but this book hooked me up. It's totally great. About simple things - how to enjoy life, how to LEARN living between two different states. The state of material joy and the state of  heavenly joy. I would like to learn how to do this too, how to enjoy my life. And how travelling is great. And also a lot about Italy. I wanted to live in Italy for about two years. I just adore this country, as I adore Spain and Latin America. By the way there is a tiny possibility for me to study in Spain for a half an year. Even though, my braces could be an obstacle. Doesn't matter.
Well, and recently I've seen a movie "Eat Pray Love". Wit Julia Roberts. The movie is totally great, but I like the book more. I like that she went to India and Indonesia. Great :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą