2012 m. sausio 5 d., ketvirtadienis

Complains

Can I complain on something today? I really want to say something what is bothering me right now. So, I'll start:

1. I hate people all the fucking time saying their opinions. I am so fucking tired. I always think of myself that I don't have a smallest right for telling people what to do, especially when I don't give a fuck about the subject.

2. I hate when people post photos on the public sites with you in them and in which you do look ugly and he or she does not. That cracks me up.

3. I hate all the fucking time being not understood.

4. I hate when your enemy or something from the past thinks that all the bad things happening to him is fucking related to you. I am so glad I don't have any enemies at the moment.

5. I hate when stupid people try to look clever.

6. I hate paranoid people, who think that they are the biggest spot on this world and everyone is spying on him/her. That is kinda funny/sad/provoking.

7. I hate when girls always complain how misarable they are and how lonely, when they cannot meet with their boyfriends.  I just fucing hate it so much I could punch someone in the face. Maybe I am too angry, but I have a really big experience on being separated from the man you love and these girls can't be separeted for the few days. I live separated from my boyfriend 5 days in a week (except now, when it's almost holiday for us) and I don't complain. Sure, we miss each other, but why the hell I should always talk about this???

8. I hate when different people are ignored, criticized and always left out. I also hate when they are called different, because I think that to be fucking same is kinda strange, not to be yourself. Why the hell we have to be the same, when we are not? Why the hell I must take the pictures people want to see and why the hell I have to change the style of mine?

9. I hate when people think and also declares that those who work on television are not simple and also they are the best ones at their subjects. Cause they fucking are not. Let me tell you something, if this person shows on tv all the time, that means he is not fucking working with his subject. Except maybe jounalists and directors and so on. I am talking about cooks, dancers, singers and so on.

I am so tired of complaining. I never did this before but It felt kinda nice

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą