2012 m. sausio 4 d., trečiadienis

Hmmm

Today us visited one friend who is pregnant. I never thought about pregnancy before but first time in my life I saw it from very close (I mean, she was sitting against us and I even touched the belly) and I didn't like it. I just feel some kind of compassion for pregnant women. They seem so tired, with no make up on and terribly fat. Also, it seems so painful. How do they  survive this?
One thing is that if I ever get pregnant (I hope it will be not in this decade), I would like it to be an elective thing. Some of the women seem very unhappy because of the involuntary pregnancy. I just feel pity for them. And it's just my attitude. Also, these are the things what I've noticed. It's just my opinion.

I miss summer so much. I can't live like this

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą