2012 m. sausio 27 d., penktadienis

Weeds

I started watching a really good TV show called "Weeds". It's a bout a woman/mother whose husband is dead and she has to take care of her two sons. She starts selling pot. Which is sometimes funny, sometimes sad. I like her a lot as a mother and  a person. If I ever would be a mother, I would like to be like she is. She is amazingly understanding and beautiful from all sides. She is really beautiful to me as a woman. So. I like this TV show a lot. Also, I really  have to have one for this season of the year. We have a big coldness outside with a wind. This is not for me. Also, I feel so tired I don't want to go anywhere, though I had to visit someone yesterday. And It felt so cold.

Please, good weather, come, so I  could wear beautiful clothes again

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą