2012 m. sausio 3 d., antradienis

MY Hair

It's a wonderful day today. I feel great, cause I didn't have to write an exam, because I was attending all lectures and did all the projects and got good grades. I was studying for nothing, but It feels great. The big part of course mates are writting exam and I am going home :)
This new year feels great somehow. And I like that those holidays are great to me, my both sisters are at home, I am thinking of buying some vitamines for my hair. I want them to be perfect when the Spring wil come. I mean, I want them to grow faster. Yeah, my hair have kinda strange thing, they grow very fast compairing to other people hair. But I want them to grow faster and to be stronger. I know, vitamines maybe are not the best idea. Especially that in Lithuania there are no good ones. But I'll try to find the best ones. I wish someone of you could recommend me good ones.
Also, two more exams left. I don' have to go to the University for a whole month. Just to study Art History a lot til the exam comes and paint and draw AT HOME. Fantastic. So, I considered that I should study Spanish, draw and read a lot. And also to become healthier. One more thing, I was thinking of studying French next year at the University, but now I am thinking of studying Russian. It's a very necessary language. Especially if I would like to be a stewardess.
Whoa. I wrote a lot of borring things. But it's quiite funny :)

I cut off my hair in the beginning of the summer

Two months after I got 4 cm  longer hair

And 7 month after July, I've got 12cm longer hair

I am just hoping that they will grow fast as they did when they will be long. I am a freak when talking abot hair.  I love long and natural hair and I am looking foraward so much to have them. I hope in Summer they will be long enough

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą