2012 m. sausio 18 d., trečiadienis

Mantra

Today I am asking myself - could a person feel more tired than I do today? At last, I passed all exams and my grades are quite good. I even got 10 from art history, well, I was studying hard. And I got 10 from composition. Which is amazing. At lats.
But I feel so tired, exhausted. I don't feel any inspiration for anything. however today I remembered one thing, on the way home I red an article about the power of word. I didn't know that the band "Beatles" have visited one guru in India and there meditated for a week. After that they released their best songs. I need a mantra too. That would be awesome... To find an inspiration mantra, which would melt inside of me.. Yes, I need it. But today I could handle a book only.

I like when people hang not only adverts on the wallls. Why the hell we need to see them everywhere? Epecially in WC. Blah

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą