2012 m. sausio 17 d., antradienis

Mermaids

I am hoping to have mermaids hair soon. As long as it's possible and like a net for some fishes to catch and then release.

Lately. maybe two years I have an obssesion about the mermaids. I like all the paintings with them, and those beautiful mirrors. Mermaids always assosiate with long brown a bit wawy hair. With naked bottom and freedom to communicate with water plants and animals.



I like this mirror a lot 

I especially like Waterhouse's paintings and his Nyphs. They all try to drag a young lad into the water. They all look so young, innocent but on the other hand they know what to do, they know how to seduce a man. 

Waterhouse's drawing and painting is very strong. And the main theme is a woman...also water/mermaids/nymphs

I adore it



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą