2012 m. sausio 23 d., pirmadienis

True beauty

This week is dedicated to my health and beauty. I am feeling quite fine, don't have to go to the university. Trying not to go outside, to wear no eye liner, I want my eye lashes to recover. Taking care of my hair. Feels good. But what is true beauty? I think I would like to make a list, how to achieve true beauty. Because everyone is beautiful.

1. Good sleep. Not too much, not too less. I never manage to sleep a normal amount of hours.
2. Healthy food. With no useless chemicals. A lot of vegetables. Try to make your own food.
3. The glow in the eyes.. The desire to live, work, love, laugh.
5. Natural cosmetic. Try to use more natural masks fo hair, face skin. I like using honey and cinamon for face skin. And as a creme I like using oils. They are awesome.
6. Try to give a break for your body after a party for an instance. Give yourself a mask, bath and a lot of water.
7. Charm. You cannot buy it. But it is very important.
8. Find what is suitable for you. Like what color of cloths make you more beautiful. Find your own style. This is important. And don't be afraid to show it.
9. Feel free. The freedome is one of the most beautiful features in beautiful people according to me :)
10. Learn how to flirt. This is importaint.
11. Whatch how you walk, sit. Not all the time, but a lot. I found out one truth, that nowadays people don't whatch themselves.
12. Be educated, intelligent, smart. Don't hide your intelligence, even if some men won't handle that. Don't act stupid, this is not cool.
13. Drink a lot of water.

These are just few steps. I think all the people are beautiful, but we just have to show the true beauty which is invisible. And to take care of our bodies.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą