2012 m. sausio 19 d., ketvirtadienis

Januray

Hello, my dear babies.
I hate January, so you cannot judge me for doing and writing less. Still, I am quite happy. And blushing today a bit. Today I've got a request to be a photo model in renaissance and baroque style photoshoot. That was so unexpected nd very delightful. They said I am perfect for this role and that was a sweet thing to hear, but they are not sure if they will get the place to photographe, so it's not clear yet. The place will be in antique store, which will be cloed at the weekend and they want to take photos there. But everything is not clear yet and I am as always nervious. I like  challenges. Also, I haven't had a chance to be photoshooted in that sort of style. That is something wow. But I don't think I have a some kind of renaissance face or something. But whatev, they even can not get a place for this photoshoot, but if they do, I will definitely show you their photos. YOu can visit their site here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monika-Penk%C5%ABk%C5%AB-Photography/114462388659143

I want to draw Antonio Gaudi's church so much. But it's crowded with decorations. I want to hang it on my wall so much <3 I adore this church. Like I a lot of people adore Eifel tower, I adore this church...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą